1. What is a Mystery Box?
A Mystery Box is a box full of comics that also has special signed art or something from a popular culture reference I.e. a signed print from the Movie Good Fellas. There are 2-10 comics in each box depending on the price you pay.
- 10 Mystery Box costs $10.00 and therefore will have 10 dollars' worth of comics and collectibles so basically 5-10 Comics grouped together Value between 2-10 per comic with 1-2 collectible art prints or a pin from Bam Box.
- 20 Mystery Box costs $20.00 and therefore will have 20 Dollars' worth of comics and collectibles so basically 5-10 Comics grouped together Value between 4-10 per comic with 1-2 collectible art prints or a pin from Bam Box.
- 30 Mystery Box costs $30.00 and therefore will have 30 Dollars' worth of comics and collectibles so basically 5-10 Comics grouped together Value between 6-10 per comic with 1-2 collectible art prints or a pin from Bam Box.
- 50 Mystery Box costs $50.00 and therefore will have 50 Dollars' worth of comics and collectibles so basically 5-10 Comics grouped together Value between 10-12 per comic with 1-2 collectible art prints usually signed or a pin from Bam Box.
2. Are Your Pops New?
All our Pops were collected by the Owners of Dark Arts Comics over the years. They are Slightly Used as in never taken out of the box and stored in an air-conditioned space for years.
3. Can I get more pics of the condition of any of your products?
Yes. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with: Your Name Your Email The product you are interested in The exact pics you would like/or any other description of the product We will get back to you within 1 business day with all the information you have requested.
4. What is your shipping policy?
Currently we have a 48-hour processing time. Meaning from the time you order to exactly 48 hours (about 2 days) from that time we will process your order. Your order will ship out within that period. Depending on the shipping you paid for it could take anywhere from 1-14 days (about 2 weeks) for your order to arrive. If you order and pay at 12:00 on Monday, your order will be processed and shipped by 12:00 on Wednesday. refer to Shipping policy.
5. What comics do you offer?
We offer all comics from brand new to golden age. We also offer Graded comics. Our non-graded comics are priced in accordance with the Comics Price Guide to determine the value of the comic from the condition the comic is in.
6. Do you have new pops?
We only sale used pops due to the Funko Policy on being able to distribute Pops being too highly priced yet. In the future this may change as we increase our profit margins.
7. Do you have new comics?
We are in the process of becoming comic distributors, again this is based on the profit margins of our small business.
8. What variations of collectibles do you offer?
We offer as many variants of collectibles as we can. We have everything from action figures to statues, we are working on getting more statues and we welcome all input from you, email email@example.com to let us know what you are interested in seeing on our site.
9. Where are you located?
We are currently located in Tucson Arizona, our Business address is 3737 E 5th St, #19, Tucson, AZ 85716.
10. What is your Return Policy?
- 1. RETURNS & EXCHANGES. For items purchased online, returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days of the delivery date. To initiate a return or exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authorization. Be sure to include the item's order number and your reason for the return or exchange. Returns or exchanges that are shipped without authorization may not be accepted. Please allow up to 10 business days for your refund to be processed once we receive your return or exchange.
- 2. RETURN SHIPPING. Shipping instructions will be included with your return authorization.
- 3. ELIGIBLE ITEMS. The following items: Clearance items, Final Sale items, Perishable items, Special-Order items, Custom Products, Mystery Boxesand Gift Cards are not eligible for return/exchange. We reserve the right to refuse any return/exchange, at management's discretion, if the item being returned/exchanged does not meet the criteria set forth within this policy.
- 4. CONDITION OF ITEMS. Except for items that were damaged when purchased, items may be "open box" but must be unused, undamaged, and complete with all original packaging.
- 5. FORM OF PAYMENT. Refunds, if issued, will be issued in the original form of payment minus shipping and handling fees unless otherwise stated. If the original form of payment is unavailable, store credit may be issued at our discretion.
- 6. RESTOCKING FEE. Except for items that are returned/exchanged for being damaged or defective, to cover the cost of inspecting, repackaging, and restocking certain items, a restocking fee of 25% (or the maximum amount permitted by law, whichever is less) may be assessed for the following items or types of items: Comics, Action Figures, Pops. The restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount, if any, where permitted by state law.
- 7. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The item will be inspected by the Dark Arts Comics team and if deemed not in the condition customer described a fee of 60% will be assessed and the customer will be flagged as no longer allowed to return purchases.
If you have any questions about this return policy, please contact us at email@example.com
See Shipping Policy and Return Policy for accurate information.